Closing date: 30 November 2020
The South African Deep-Sea Trawling Industry Association (SADSTIA) represents the trawler owners and operators that catch, process and market Cape hake.
SADSTIA invites you to apply for the SADSTIA ACADEMIC GRANT FOR 2021
If you intend to do your Masters/MTech in 2021, or if you are currently enrolled in one of the fields below:
- Marine Biology
- Ichthyology/Fisheries science
- Marine science/Ocean science
- Biological Science
- Marine conservation
- Environmental science/Environmental management
- Fisheries management
- Maritime law/Environmental law
- Must intend studying towards a Masters/MTech qualification, by providing proof of registration OR acceptance for 2021 within one of the aforementioned fields of study.
- Masters/MTech students that are ongoing with dissertations are also considered.
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be between the age of 18 and 34 years
- Must be currently unemployed
HOW TO APPLY?
Upload/Attach the following supporting documentation along with the completed Grant application form in a merged PDF file.
- ID document/passport (certified copy)
- Latest academic transcript (certified copy) only
- Proof of registration or proof of acceptance
- An abridged Curriculum Vitae (CV) of no more than 2 pages
- Letter of motivation (1 page) why SADSTIA should consider offering you the grant.
- Parents/Guardians payslips (Not older than 3 months) or affidavit if they are unemployed. Proof if you already have a bursary/scholarship.
NB: Do not submit any additional documentation, other than those specified above.
Late applications will not be accepted.
For any queries, please contact Fisokuhle Mbatha: 021 425 2727 or firstname.lastname@example.org