Industrial organisation in the South African Deep Sea hake trawl sector: a taxonomy. By Diederick C. Ferrandi
Thompson, E. 2012. Everything you wanted to know about the 2010 Operational Management Procedure (OMP) for the South African Merluccius paradoxus and M. capensis resources. Olrac. 27 May 2012.
Attwood, C.G. 2012. Revised bycatch management strategy for South Africa’s inshore trawl fishery. Discussion document prepared for the Bycatch Task Team. 5 March 2012.
Sink, K.J.; Wilkinson, S.; Atkinson, L.J., Sims, P.F.; Leslie, R.W. & Attwood, C.G. 2012. The potential impacts of South Africa’s demersal hake trawl fishery on benthic habitats: Historical perspectives, spatial analyses, current review and potential management. 29 February 2012. – PDF / 1.7MB
Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. 21 to 22 July 2011.
Glazer, J.P. & Butterworth, D.S. 2011. An updated assessment of the South African monkfish resource. Lophius vomerinus. Report submitted to the Demersal Scientific Working Group, October 2011.
Stay updated by subscribing to our newsletter
- Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
- National Regulator for Compulsory Specifications (NRCS)
- Codex Alimentarius
- National Sea Rescue Institute
- Marine Stewardship Council
- Responsible Fisheries Alliance
- The South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA)
- The Southern African Sustainable Seafood Initiative